Thursday 27 March 2014

Blog Of The Day #1

As from today I'm going to start picking a blog of the day out of my followers. O'm quite excited about this! When I fall in love with a blog I always want to tell everyone and this gives me an oppurtunity too!! So my first blog of the day reccomendation is...

Tinygreycat.blogspot.co.uk !!!

What a blog! So lovely and exciting. It would be impossible to get bored reading this gorgeous lady's opinions and musings.

My favourite post? I love love love Mugshot Mondays!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow super awesome of you to do that!

    Checking out the blog now & of course following you :)

    www.danaivorgia.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you back lovely! if you're on my followers list you stand a great chance of being my blog of the day tonight! I'll be picking at 8pm!

      Delete